Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who watches passions its like a teen soap opera?

how do you feel about it ?? the witches and all



Who watches passions its like a teen soap opera?passions soap opera



I've been watching sine the beggining. It's stupid but I keep watching everyday. The witchcraft is ok for the most part funny %26amp; all. I just can't stand how they never resolve anything!!!!



Who watches passions its like a teen soap opera?mr messed up opera theater



I love passions and I've been a fan of the show since it started but now that it's on direct tv I can't get to see it. I specifically watched it for the magic and witches twists to it, but then they had to down play the magic and focus more on relationships to bring in an older crowd. All in all it was a nice watch.
i love passions.
The witches is what makes it interesting I loveendora and her mother. Boy i miss timmy. sadly it went off our station can`t watch it anymore. I hated Teresa for a while she was always fate this fate that got sick if it.
i love passions i been watching it for a while



it gets weard with the whitches somethimes but still good
I miss passions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening