Thursday, December 10, 2009

Passions ending?

They are cancelling the soap opera Passions in september, and I know, its cheesy but I've followed that show from the begining. Has anyone heard if it is going to be picked up by another network?



Thanks



Passions ending?performing arts



I get soap opera digest and it mentioned that it may get picked up by another newtork but nothing has been confirmed although it said that a decision would be made soon.



If you like, I can keep you posted and let you know when a decision has been made. Just leave me your email and I will get back to you.



Passions ending?binoculars opera theater



They're cancelling it, I doubt it will be picked up by another network. Its sad, although I don't watch Passions....I used to though.
very unlikkely because soap rattings are down everywhere. they talkked about making it avalabul on the web but that costded too much monie
I guess the last air date will be in September. They are trying to find another network or possible show it just on the internet. I doubt they will find anyone to keep it on the air though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening