Friday, December 4, 2009

Did anyone hear about Passions online starting October 1?

OMG I just read on Soap opera digest sight that nbc.com/passions will be airing the episodes online, the catch you have to pay $19.95 a month to watch the episodes. I am so excited I am a big big fan and I can't get direct tv because my landlord with only let us have TIME WARNER and if they catch you with a dish they will cut the cord. Has anybody else heard about the subscription on nbc.com?



Did anyone hear about Passions online starting October 1?met opera



yes I heard it start online Oct the first and you do got to pay1995 a month



Did anyone hear about Passions online starting October 1?movie theatre opera theater



Thanks for telling me I been missing my Passions,and looking forward of watching it online.
oh are you serious that is so cool....cant wait thanks letting me know
That is cool they are putting it online, but I don't think thats right you have to pay $20 a month to watch it. Guess i'll just be reading the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening