Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is or what used to be your favorite soap opera?

You can only choose one:



a) Young %26amp; The Restless



b) Days of Our Lives



c) Passions



d) All My Children



e) As The World Turns



f) Guiding Light



g) General Hospital



h) One Life to Live



i) I don't like soap operas.



j) Other



I choose "b". I used to watch it all the time when I was on unemployment in 1997, but since then I haven't been able to get into it because I work Monday through Friday.



What is or what used to be your favorite soap opera?paramount theater



I choose B also,I have watched it for 29 years,I record it and watch all of them on sat morns,that way I dont miss a thing



What is or what used to be your favorite soap opera?theatre opera theater



A - Don't watch it anymore... I think I'll die before that is over and done with, LOL!
j).Another World, it was cancelled.
One Life To Live, and All My Children
Definitely A is my favorite...But its starting to get kind of annoying. I only watch E and F during the summer when I'm out of school. =] x
I kinda enjoyed passions, had alot of sci fi going on .....



I can watch no longer though ....
j.....Other...



I used to like *Brookside* till they ended it!
umm... D... i think, i havent watched it in 4ever! ?
I got into GH less than a year ago, and it's my favorite. But like you, I work all the time, so I miss it during the day, and can't seem to stay awake most of the time to watch it when it's on Soapnet @ 10pm. But I try to keep up by looking at the updates and spoilers.
g
J...... never watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening