Thursday, December 10, 2009

Soap opera fans only?

Can anyone tell me what is going on passions. I haven't been able to watch it since it moved to direct tv. Is chad still dead, Did ethan come out of his coma, How's teresa. I need answers



Soap opera fans only?home theater system



Well I havn't watched lately but I just looked it up on my direcTv guide.



Last ime I watched- there was alady that wanted to kill all of the fitzgearlds, and gwen tiold her where to find them so she could get rid of them



-little ethan knows that ethan is his father



-victor/valorie is pregnant



-eve is an alcoholic



-noah and fancy hooked up



-luis and pretty hooked up



-luis and sheridan were getting close to finding marty.



-gwen and ethan had a baby



I just looked up



-ethan is devestated by theresa's death! but on the next day it says theresa sees a light? So who knows.



-sam and ivy make a commitment



-noah is saved?



-marty is afraid of Sheridan? so they must have found him



Idk hope this helped!



Soap opera fans only?the grand theater opera theater



f your a passions fan and you still wanna watch passions but u dont want directv den visit my site! u can download FULL episodes of passions for FREE!!



www.download-passions.piczo.com
I want passions back on nbc ! it's messed up you need direct t.v for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening