Friday, December 4, 2009

Favorite soap opera? Why?

I love Passions but there dont seem to be any other fans here on YA



Favorite soap opera? Why?musicals



I don't really watch Soaps, but there was one I used to watch.



All I remember from it is the main characters had a pet orangutang who routinely "saved the day" .



Favorite soap opera? Why?opera songs opera theater



days of our lives because i have been watching it since i was about 5 years old
NONE!
They all suck.
My fave is The Young and the Restless. Passions is way too predictable and fake.
all my children
I watch the guiding light, I just like it.
Remember the show "Soap"? That was pretty funny.
All My Children because I dont know ive been watching it for years plus my fam watches it
when i had t.v i loved pasiions, but i haven't seen it in like 3 years, when i last watcheh, that one chick was still in the hospital, i think her name started with a C ? she had a bay named martin.
One Life To Live....it's just a good show
I used to watch Sunset Beach,but it's been cancelled for several yrs now.My favorite soap is now The Y%26amp;R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening