Thursday, December 10, 2009

HELP ME SaVE NBC'S PASSIONS!?

If you are angry about NBC adding another hour to the today show and canceling passions, sign this petition! We are going for 500 signatures people! Get your friends on this! This will be sent to NBC along with a very angry e-mail about my beloved soap opera passions.



GET CRACKING!



by the way, if u dont want to save passions, just dont answer this question at all. TYVM



HELP ME SaVE NBC'S PASSIONS!?comedy club



OMG they can't cancel passions i love that show it makes my life seem normal comparded to theirs



HELP ME SaVE NBC'S PASSIONS!?sheet music opera theaterSAVE PASSIONS please i absouluty love this soap and i am not much of a soap opera fan but passions i have been watching since it first aired so please do everything you can to save it. Report It


If they got new writers the show could be good because they have good characters that are very attractive............story lines go on way tooooooooooooo long. 500 signatures won't save it try 5 million to save it
I hope Passions doesn't get cancelled!!!!! It is the only soap I have ever watched and I am not a young chick. I love Passions. I can't wait each day for it to come on. I think all of their characters are beauties and handsome. I would not watch the Today Show and I would canvas others not to watch it. The Today show is not that interesting to begin with. SAVE PASSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly I don't blame them for making space for the today show. Passions needs alot of room for improvement. Unless they change the whole script. Sometimes I have to change the channel when it's on because it is so out of the ordinary. And nothing changes. Two weeks can go by and it is still in the same scenario.
By the way.. .I'm pretty sure she said, and I quote:



"if u dont want to save passions, just dont answer this question at all."



hmm.... duh!



THAT'S WHY I WATCH IT!!! Because it's so dumb that it's stupid and it's funny that the writers think that it could actually happen and that the viewers are idiots who don't know what is happening!



SAVE PASSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Where did you hear about this? They can't cancel Passions! They need to get rid of that stupid I Village show instead. I had heard that the Megan Mulaly show was getting cancelled and thought that was were that extra hour was going to come in. Who honestly needs 4 hours of the Today show anyways. I mean won't their throats get hoarse talking that long everyday. I like the Today show, but if they cancel Passions, I will not watch it anymore. And I know several people that would do the same thing. Then they put on that other show. I love Passions. I have watched it religiously for 7 years. I record it on the DVR everyday. They can't cancel it!!!!!!!
Okay, let's save passions! lol
Janice Irving



Patricia Irving



Margaret Irving



Aleathea VanWicklin



The above would like to know what nbc is thinking. Cancelling passions is the most stupid thing we ever heard. The today show is too long has it is. In fact if they do cancell passions we will never watch nbc again
I love the show. I can't believe that it will be gone. I love to see Ethan and Teressa together forever.
please don't cancel passion i have been watching passions since 1999 and i love this show the today's show doesn't need another hour add another hour to passions you will be hurting alot of people if you cancel passions passions may be crazy but it's the stories for me like watching guiding light i love to watch passions
Don't cancel Passions, the Today show is long enough as it is!
I love,love Passions...it is the only soap I watch...I love it because it is different from all the others. I was looking to find away to see what I could do try to save passions from being canceled...I am not sure if this would work I did find a web site that has a petition already started...maybe if we all sign it, it might make a little difference...good luck...and SAVE PASSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here is the link to the web site: http://www.tvseriesfinale.com/2007/01/pa...
i really hope you all reconsider your decisions to cancel passions you just don't know how many people have been following the show since the beginning NBC will lose allot of viewers behind this hell i even plan to stop watching the news on the channel and the shows because if passions is gone i have no reason to watch the channel at all because i feel like you all are being really inconsiderate the coming of age group finally found a soap opera that we could see from the beginning and know every detail about and now you want to cancel it how rude. we don't watch the other soap operas because they were on way way before we were born and they are pointless to watch when you don't really know what is going on or who is who. please reconsider because you all think you will not lose that many viewers and you really have no idea of the extremity of the decision you all are about to make. TRUST ME YOU ALL ARE GOING TO LOSE WAY MORE VIEWERS THAN YOU EXPECT THE TODAY'S SHOW IS SO STUPID HARDLY ANYONE WATCHES IT ANYWAY THAT IS THE WORST THREE HOURS OF THE DAMN DAY SO JUST IMAGINE FOUR OH THE AGONISING PAIN. They already have to do little stupid stuff to last for the three hours that they are on so just imagine four OH god help us all.
I am very upset! I have been watching Passions since the beginning. If NBC thinks that by adding another hour to the Today show is going to bring in more viewers, they are wrong! Who watches the Today show anyway???
Today show is already long enough! and it sucks, it doesnt deserve another hour.
First of all I've been watching this show from day 1. I cannot believe they need another hour for the today show-it sucks for the first 3 hours-PLEASE!!!!! If they cancel passions I will never watch the pea"cock" network ever again!!! SAVE PASSIONS!!!!
I LOVE PASSIONS...ALL THOSE HATERS GO TO H*LL....THIS SOAP IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT WHICH MAKES IT UNIQUE, EXCITING, FUN, AND DIFFRENT. WHICH PEOPLE LOVE...IT IS RATE # 1 IN THE DEMOGRAPHICS FOR AGES 12-18, 18-24....KIDS,TEENS, ADULTS, LOVE IT...IVE BEEN A FAN SINCE DAY ONE......I WORK MY CLASSES IN COLLEGE AROUND THIS SHOW..SERIOUSLY.....I KNOW..IM CRZY ABOUT PASSIONS...



SAVE PASSIONS....



THEIR CHARACTERS AND ACTORS ARE TOP-RATED!!



SAVE PASSIONS 07....



VISIT http://www.gopetition.com/online/11082.h... AND SIGN THE PETITION
It is soo sad that they want to cancel passions i have been watching it since i was 15 and now im 21....I have recorded every episode...Please dont cancel passions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening