Friday, December 4, 2009

Paypal Payment Pending?

I sent a payment through Paypal to NBC Store to watch my favorite soap opera Passions online.Anyways I paid with a credit card through Paypal and It says pending.When I checked my credit card though the payment was taken.It's been pending like 5 or 6 days.Can you guys please help me out on what's going on.Is that normal or what?



Paypal Payment Pending?shows



I only use paypal if there's no other option. And even then, I think twice about it. At least using your credit card with them instead of your checking account was a good, safe idea.



Can you check your account with NBC to find out if your payment was made?



Paypal Payment Pending?comedy show opera theater



Paypal is fairly undependable. I had my account(containing cash) closed after I made two transactions with the same buyer within one week. They said I was probably using it to drain a credit card someone had stolen, even though I was sending money. Well, they got the money I had in the account, but that's all, they're not going to get any patronage from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening