Thursday, December 10, 2009

Passions???

whats going on in the soap opera passions?



i havent been able to watch it for about two months because i dont have direct tv...so it teresa and ethan still together? and why all the sudden does ethan and gwen have a son together i dont get it...and whats going on with fancy and louis??



Passions???playhouse



www.soapoperafan.com



I read it everyday!!



has a few pictures too!



Passions???plays opera theater



ha ha ive been wondering the exact same thing too. i hope someone answers soon.
You can go here for recaps; http://www.nbc.com/Passions/
Check @ http://wikipedia.com



Then I look up just the characters I like (I.e Kay Bennet, Tabitha Lenox. Fancy Crane %26amp; Miguel %26amp; Luis Lopez Fitz.



From what I read not much has changed. Fancy keeps finding Luis %26amp; Sheridan in "compromising position thanks to Tabby %26amp; Kay trying to get Endora %26amp; Miguel back after they were SUCKED into a new dimension. Fancy also has a "mind control device" in her nose courtesy of her "Grampy" Alistair wanting her to be a true Crane %26amp; she betrayed his love falling for Luis. PFFT! Vince/Valerie myabe PREGNANT with Chad or Julians child EWWW! Now that's incest! Fox %26amp; other random people are being killed. Gwen has a son named Johnathan with Ethan (or so we think I thought she was sterile) %26amp; Tess STILL hasn't told him about little Ethan. Sult!
You can get daily recaps here



http://www.soaps.com/passions/update/320...
Hi, I haven't really been watching often, but I do read the info page on direc tv.



-I don't know about gwen and eathan, something is wrong with their baby, gwen was weird about it since she brought the baby on. I think she was pregnant when she left the show (both on and in real life) and didn't tell him



-Louis and sheridan MIGHT be back together? I'm not sure, they are always together looking for marty, is says that louis has to sacrifice himself to get marty back?



-Fancy is supposed to kiss Noah?



-Pilar has some big secret that is going to kill her entire family? There is a lady with white hair looking for Pilar and Gwen and rebecca tell her where they are, this lady is supposed to want the whole family dead!



-OMG the biggest laugh- Valerie goes to eve for an exam- well she or he (Vincent) is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if it will be to Chad?



-It also said esme ans spike were getting close? and esme and julian were drinking together?



Please don't take everything for certain because I just catch bits and pieces, but I did read some of the info! Vincent is pregnant!
Teressa is still whit Ethan.But right now they are doing a story line whit the son that Gwen and Ethan have together he get sick at the hospital do too Eve mistake(I don't think that really Ethan son' we saw her whit someone else but we didn't see is face i was thinking Alsitar . Luis and Sheridan sleep together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening