Friday, December 4, 2009

Whats your favorite Soap Opera and your favorite charater???

I love Passions and All My Children!!!



My favorite characters on PASSIONS are Tabitha, Endora and St.Pilar there the best and of course Theresa!



On All My Children of course Erica Kane,Annie,Kendall,Myrtle,and of course Bianca



Whats your favorite Soap Opera and your favorite charater???sunshine



Right now I'm lovin' AMC. Besides Erica, of course, Tad is my favorite. I can't wait for him to find his little girl and a new gal to love. I hope it's not Julia. Myrtle and Zach have some good scenes too.



Whats your favorite Soap Opera and your favorite charater???star theater opera theater



House and him
Passions also...Tabitha



Days of our Lives....Bo and Hope, Marlena
Days of Our Lives - Bo, Hope, Stephano and Tony Demira



The Bold and the Beautiful - Ridge, Felicia, Thorne and Nick



Passions - Sheridan, Tabitha, Julian, Gwen and Rebecca



Y %26amp; R - Nick, Victor, Jack and Jill
One Tree Hill----- All the fine *** guys... chad michael murray, james lafferty, michael copon
General Hospital...... Sam and Carly



im gonna name my dog after Carly



=] ... im addictedd.
Y%26amp;R- Nick, Kevin, Michael, Sharon and Nikki
Y%26amp;R- Nick, Victor, Sharon, Phylils, Kevin, and Gloria.
Y%26amp;R Nick %26amp; Sharon are my favorite couple.
Day of Our Lives - Bo, Hope, Sami, Lucas, Stefano, Tony, EJ, Marlene, John Black, Celeste, Jack and Jennifer.



Passion - Theresa, Julian, Endora, Timothy, Tabitha, Orangutan, Beth Wallace's mother and Rebecca.
Passions --- I get so made if I miss it :( Imma miss passions when it's on Direct tv soon:(



Jared is so dreamy I like him



Thresa and Whitteny I like alot.



Amc Love it.



I wanna know why I can't marry Zach he's just perfect.



Day's I love 2



Sami she's my girl right there and EJ.
days of our lives - sami,bo and hope
GENERAL HOSPITAL- Jason is my fave by far! Also Sonny which i named my dog after =) and I also like Carly and Elizabeth.



ONE LIFE TO LIVE- Todd is my fave on here! John is also cool. My last favorite two are Blair and Marty.



? ash
As the World Turns-and i just love Carly, she is so determined to get what she wants, so much like me
General Hospital ~ Carly
I love Tad Martin on AMC. And of course,Erica.
Days of your lives...Sami
Y%26amp;R and I like Michael and Kevin...
Days of Our Lives (Sami %26amp; Hope), Passions (Tabitha, Endora %26amp; Julian)
My favorite soap is General Hospital, and Jason is my favorite character.
Guiding light has always been my favorite soap.



Reva and Josh are my favorite characters.
Y%26amp;R,and i guess Victor Newman ,because he's been on so long.
I watch OLTL, GH, and GH: Night Shift. My favorite soap is GH. I don't really have a favorite character on GH but I really like Liz and Carly. On OLTL, Jessica is my favorite character.
I love "As the World Turns". Paul Ryan is my favorite character because he is deliciously evil. He can be evil AND nice. I like that in a person.
Genreal Hospital



1)Jason Morgan



2) Elizabeth Webber



3) Damon Spinellli



I like Lulu but I fast forward through most of her scenes now cause she's always with Logan and I can't stand him
OLTL Antonio Vega Rex before he got with Adrianna. Gonna miss Asa
guiding light - i like all the characters except maybe ava. i wish they would give frank a storyline, bring back philip, jonathan and sara
i like gh and sonny (i wish i was a member of his gang) i also like oltl and natalie (she is soooo hot!)
Guiding Light is my favorite soap and I love Reva
The Young and The Resless is my all time favorite soap. And of course My all time favorite character is Kevin.



I like AMC. On their my favorite character is Jonathan.



I also like General Hospital. On Their I like Patrick.
I would have to say Day's of our Live's is my all time favorite soap opera. And as for my favorite actor's I would have to say Bo and Hope are my favorite couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening