Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who thinks that Passions is one of thy most stupid, not realistic, immature soap opera on tv?

Not too mention the story lines are so lame and not real it's just so stupid. No wonder why it's the lowest rating soap.



Who thinks that Passions is one of thy most stupid, not realistic, immature soap opera on tv?imax theater



me. i hate passions with a passion. the stories are boring and long as h3ll. i'm glad it's goin to directv



Who thinks that Passions is one of thy most stupid, not realistic, immature soap opera on tv?classical music opera theater



It is supposed to be a satire of soap operas... a joke on them.
oh yea i do.... do you remember when the story lines were cool and u couldn't wait to see another episode, now it has got to be the lamest unrealistic thing on tv....the charcters have left their previous purpose they want so much drama that it is making the show dumber and dumb so i am with on this....the show is no more cool, and my passion 4 it is gone....even the passion and the love in the show is gone
OMG I agree 100%. Passions wassssss ok it first. but the storyline became so drawn out for months and it got so stupid. It's so unrealistic .They tend to go back and forth, back and forth and gets no where.



I find myself watching it and i realize what am doing...and i ask myself "Why the hell am i watching this again?"



It would have to be NOTHING else on tv. lol
I liked Passions at first now...it's just gotten dumb. Now wonder NBC chose to get rid of it and put another hour of the Today show...it was kinda like Port Charles...and look what happened to that show...
oh i do. I started watching when it first began but when they brought in the chimp, i was through.
First of all Soaps are not reality. They are television dramas which take things that happen in real life when people choose not to use common sense and then they condense, homogenize %26amp; exagerate these incidents and distribute them to a handful or two handfuls of characters.



If they focused just on what people do, who exercise common sense, they wouldn't have anything interesting to write about.



As I tell my family %26amp; friends I much prefer my drama to be on television %26amp; not in real life! In real life I much prefer to use good old fashioned common sense.



As for Passions it is a fantasy soap, it always has been %26amp; it always will be. It is fun, campy with it's tongue-in-cheek humor. It was never created to be taken seriously. It is a soap for those of us who once enjoyed a soap called Dark Shadows.



There are plenty of other serious soaps if you need to watch something that you deem more realistic. If you don't like Passions don't watch it, there are enough other people , who do enjoy watching it that will. As far as it's rating goes, who cares. Dark Shadows also had a low rating but it is now a classic %26amp; is purchaseable on dvd. None of the other soaps popular during that time have been put on dvd's.



Just remember what you see on TV is not the way anyone should live their life. It's just fun to watch but it isn't reality.



Not even reality tv is reality!
I tried watching it when it first came on but could never get into it. From all the comments here I guess I didn't miss much.
I really, really did enjoy watching it, but everything has become wayyyy drawn out lately. Maybe they are saving some of the good stuff for when they go to Direct TV. I don't have Direct TV, nor will I be getting it.
My daughter and I like to watch it because the story lines are SO unrealistic, and yes dumb, that it's funny! I'm sure that's why it's moving to direct tv and being dumped from network.
I thought it was dumb when it first came on and I still feel that way. The story lines are so farfetched and dragged out that it takes well over a year for anything to get resolved. I was ready to see it go when my favorite soap, Sunset Beach, was cancelled.
I think it is funny...especially the witch story line. Tabitha %26amp; Endora are too cute!!!
I think it's everything you said.....that's why I love it!
It is stupid I agree, but I also find some aspects of it to be hilarious!! I haven't been able to watch it for quite some time, but some of the characters in the past really cracked me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening